When Fall turns to winter we like to snuggle up inside with this warming cocktail. It has just the right amount of indulgence for our taste. So why settle for a normal latte or a warm cocoa, when you can have an incredibly warming cocktail with the right balance of sweet fruit to creamy deliciousness.
It takes it starting point in our Distilled Sun And Citrus Coffee Liqueur and then meets creamy and clementine-infused cocoa goodness. It takes on a pleasant complexity when nutmeg and cinnamon is added.
If there’s anything more comforting than this cocktail, then please let us know since this is definitely placed in the center of our comfort zone.
for two cocktails:
3 cl times 2 Distilled Sun And Citrus Coffee Liqueur
2 cups of milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 small cup of good espresso
1/4 tsp nutmeg (grounded)
1 cinnamon stick
- Juice the 3 clementines.
- Put everything but the whipped cream and Gin-based coffee liqueur in a small pot and heat on medium while stirring.
- When the ingredients have combined completely remove the cinnamon stick.
- While the mixture is still hot, pour into a mug or heat-proof glass.
- Add 3 cl of the Gin-based coffee liqueur.
- Top it with whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder and enjoy.
Cheers!If you want more recipes with the Distilled Sun And Citrus Coffee Liqueur then look no further than A Geisha's sweet Caturra-tini.